For sale is my melbourne-red BMW M240i in very good condition.
I'm an automotive engineer thus the car was treated and maintained how it's supposed to be. The engine was always properly warmed up or cooled down, no long lasting high speed races, no burnouts, no racetracks.
Engine, Transmission, Suspension, Brakes, Steering, Electronics, Interior etc. are in excellent condition.
The car was always maintained at BMW which can be checked in the electronic service history.
It was manufactured and driven only in Germany, until I took it with me to Portugal. It's still registered with german number plates - the ISV is about 5.500€.
The BMW comes with a lot of extras. All parts mentioned below are original BMW M-Performance parts.
- M-Performance Brakes (4 piston front/2 piston rear)
- M-Performance Exhaust System
- M-Performance Rear Diffusor
- M2 Carbon Rear Spoiler
- M2 Double Spoke Front Grill
- M-Performance Front Flaps
- M-Perfomance Front Sword
The car comes with the full M-Performance Aerodynamic Kit, M-Steering Wheel and sport seats by factory since it's an M240i.
- VMR710 19" Wheels (8,5" Front/9,5" Rear) on Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (225 Front/255 Rear)
- MHD Stage 1 Software - 420HP/550Nm
- XHP Stage 2 Transmission Software - very smooth and as fast as a DCT
- Additional highly sophisticated CAN-Bus Alarm System (All doors/hood/trunk via Can-Bus, Shock Sensor, Ultrasonic interior, Tilt Sensor + Separate immobilizer System) which was installed in 2022.
(If you don't know what MHD and XHP are, please check on youtube)
The paint was professionally polished about 5000km ago and is in a very good condition. Of course there are stone chips on the front and the hood, since it's not a brand new car.
Its B58 engine is the successor of the N55 of which the S55 (M2 Competition, M4) is derived. The engine is more modern, has a lot of superior features, high Torque levels are reached way earlier on the B58, which also explains why this M240i Stage 1 beats M2 Competitions, M3 and M4 in acceleration. If you are not a fan of the boxy look of an M2 but want the same power and dynamics, this car will be the perfect choice.
The M240i is a very rare car in general. In this combination with the melbourne-red color, the black accents, the 19" VMR wheels, all the M-Performance parts, big navigation system, harman kardon system, fully black interior and black headliner it is pretty much unique - even in Germany. People are turning their heads, taking pictures, giving thumbs up etc. every day.
If you want to contact me, please via phone or whatsapp in english, since I don't speak portuguese yet.
The price is negotiable but please spare me with any rediculous offers.
Since the car is registered it can be test driven - ONLY by people who can prove they are solvent.